Bay, Bow and Garden Windows by Freedom Windows
Bring an extended, panoramic view of the outdoors into your home with an elegant garden, bay or bow window.
Bay and Bow Window Features
- Bow windows available in 3-, 4- and 5-lite layout
- Bay windows available with casements or double hung window styles
- Internal, concealed turn-buckle/cable support system for superior structural integrity is standard
- Windows are mounted to structural wood support (timberstrand) providing superior strength
- All exposed exterior wood members protected by rigid vinyl capping system
- Roof and other exterior support accessories available
- Insulated 2-7/8” thick super seat for a R-7.5 rating
Options for Bay and Bow Windows
- Avonite seat board inserts add beauty and durability. Available in cameo white, Beach, sandstone and Dusk.
- Maintenance free laminates available on the seat or all interior surfaces.
- Please ask us about factory staining as well as a variety of Corian and laminate seat finishes.
Your bay or bow window comes with an insulated seat board comprised of a three-layer base. An interior layer of 1-1/4” furniture grade oak or birch veneer is ready for staining or painting. An exterior supporting layer of 3/4″ marine plywood is separated by a 1″ structural foam insulation layer that protects your home from the weather.
Garden Window Features
- 1-1/8” premium grade cabinetmaker quality oak and birch veneer for superior quality and aesthetics.
- Side casements are hinged on the outboard jamb to provide maximum ventilation.
- Acrylic solid surface seat board inserts add beauty and durability. Available in Arctic White and 5 decorative colors.